Pulp Container Plugin¶
pulp_container plugin extends pulpcore to support
hosting container images and container metadata, supporting
docker pull and
If you are just getting started, we recommend getting to know the basic workflows.
- Mirror container image repositories hosted on Docker-hub, Google Container Registry, Quay.io, etc
- Create Versioned Repositories so every operation is a restorable snapshot
- Download content on-demand when requested by clients to reduce disk space
- Perform docker/podman pull from a container distribution served by Pulp
- Curate container images by whitelisting what is mirrored from an external repository.
- Curate container images by creating repository versions with a specific set of images.
- De-duplication of all saved content
How to use these docs¶
The documentation here should be considered the primary documentation for managing container related content. All relevent workflows are covered here, with references to some pulpcore supplemental docs. Users may also find pulpcore’s conceptual docs useful.
This documentation falls into two main categories: